Did You Know Its The Interwebz?
Welcome to Its The Interwebz, it’s just a cluster of everything. News, random pictures, opinions, stories, etc. There’s no limit. However with it being the Interwebz I’m sure there will be some amount of political talk. But we’ll see how that goes at a later date. The goal isn’t to offend anyone, the goal is simple, keep people informed and keep people thinking! As I said before, there will be quite a bit of variety.
Rules of The Interwebz
- Keep the debates civil, no one likes arguing with someone who makes threats and uses profanity every chance they get.
- This is a safe zone, which means discrimination will NOT be tolerated.
- Do not advertise on here, it can get quite annoying.
- Just respect everyone, I know it’s The Interwebz but that’s not a good excuse.
- If you see an error just let me know. I’m only one person and I make mistakes. It’s not the end of the world, I promise!
- Have fun!
What’s Note Worthy Right Now?
- Gay Marriage This one is a bit personal to me but we won’t get into that. If you’ve ever watched TV or logged into a computer you know that the Gay Rights Movement is massive and pretty publicized. I’ll try to cover stories with my own opinion while keeping the facts there. We need YOUR help to legalize gay marriage and further this movement. Stay informed and fight alongside your brothers and sisters.
- Westboro Baptist Church WBC is definitely NOT family friendly. The infamous church is known for picketing funerals of dead soldiers claiming it’s gods rage for “Fag Marriage”. But recently Anonymous has been taking a stance and has prevented them from doing any more damage. But after the recent Bombing in Boston, they have picked up right where they left off, already planning to picket the funerals. This is not a religious group, but it is a hate group and should be considered as bad as the KKK (Ku Klux Klan). You can sign a petition to have them legally recognized as a hate group here.
Facts about this blog
- The Interwebz supports the LGBT community 100%. Let’s make marriage equality happen!
- In case you didn’t notice under “What’s Note Worthy” The Interwebz is completely against CISPA and all other bills that would take away our privacy. We will fight in any way we can to ensure we have privacy online.
- Discrimination of all forms is a problem in our society. Together, I think we can have a much better world. Hatred is NOT tolerated.
- Right now only one person writes on this blog. However contributors are always welcome. If you’re a contributor please visit the Contact page for more information.