- If you have a story you would like to see on this blog, please send the full link, your contact information, and be patient!
- If you would like to contribute to It’s The Interwebz, please submit some of your work. Whether they’re real stories or completely made up. Showcase your talent and you may become a contributor.
- If you have a story you want me to pick apart and give my opinion on please send me a link to a major news source who has covered the story and covered it well. (I have to be informed to have an opinion).
- If something is broken on the site please give details as to what’s going on. If I find out it’s something going wrong on your end I may or may not help you troubleshoot the issue.
- Do not send pointless hate. If you have constructive criticism that’s fine, but anyone who’s simply being immature will be blocked and that’s where it’ll end.
- With ANY form of contact leave your contact information. It makes life a whole lot easier!
- If you want me to check out your blog or even your friends send me a link with the authors information. If I enjoy the work and I feel it goes with my message I may put it on a featured blogs list.
I’m always looking for contributors and the requirements aren’t strict.
- Keep profanity to a minimum.
- Understand that people won’t always agree with your opinion. Do not trash talk someone simply for stating their own. If you want to debate that’s fine, just keep it civil.
- You must be able to stay on topic and you HAVE to be able to write well. If you make spelling mistakes that’s fine. I’m more than happy to go through and make minor corrections.
- Understand the WordPress system. If you have specific tags you’d like applied make sure you attach them. Otherwise I will throw general tags on it and it won’t get as many views as it could.
- I would like to keep contributors over the age of 17. Exceptions will be made, however restrictions will be added to you until you can show you’re mature and serious about writing.
- Contributors MUST leave their contact information and name. I do not want credit for your work and if you submit something without proper contact information I will throw it out.
- If you don’t fully understand something you’re writing about, please do some research. If you quote from another source make sure you site them.